Monday, July 24, 2017

Spring Moon Update

Good Monday morning, dear friend!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and are feeling rested and ready for the week!

I spent the weekend chilling in the house with the air conditioning, as it was another HOT weekend in the Southland. I stitched while watching "Reba," which I had never seen while it was on originally, but thanks to Hulu I was able to go back and watch it from the beginning...isn't modern technology wonderful?! I love this show, and never realized what a great actress she is...it's a cute show that is very easy to watch while stitching. The rest of my stitching time was spent with Pa, binge watching and catching up with "Better Call Saul" and "The Americans," not to mention the pre-requisite Nascar races. All in all it was a nice quiet weekend.

I made some great progress on "Spring Moon"...

Here is the previous pic...


After this weekend's stitching...


Please ignore the wrinkles, as I took it off the Q Snaps to show you and I hate to iron it more than I should...


A close up progress snap...

I love the colors, they are so fun and happy!

That's all the news from my nook...thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Happy Monday back at you, Karyn! It sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. I like the show, Reba, as well (and like you never saw it when it was on originally). You have made great progress on Spring Moon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so pretty. You made good progress Karyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this pattern!! I may have to add it to my list - the never ending list lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are moving right along on Spring Moon. The colors really are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome progress!! And don't you love Better Call Saul?! Vince Gilligan is a mastermind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress Karyn. Love all the colors in this pretty stitch. RJ @ stitching friends forever

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and you stitched such a lot! Sounds like the perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitch is so cheerful, I really love the colors. Stay cool and enjoy your stitching time in the ac...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's awesome how your Spring Moon grew over the weekend. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty design...the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I do love those colors in Spring Moon, Karyn!! That looks like it would be such a fun project to work on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful, colorful design! I enjoy seeing the progress on this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!