Friday, September 15, 2017

Needle Minder Exchange Reveal

Good Friday morning, dear friend!

I was lucky enough to take part in a very fun exchange, hosted by our dear friend Ingrid, over at Mii Stitch blog. Each member was tasked to send a small stitched treat, to be sent along with a skein of DMC, and a needle minder...thus the title.

I am so happy to share with you my very special treat that I received, all the way from Wales! Bethan over at Crafting Ramble blog, sent me the best treats ever!


Bethan stitched up this adorable card and added a sweet BB-8 magnet...I love them both!

A close up of each sweet treat...


Notice the awesome dragon, which represents Wales...



Now that the big reveal is here, I can go over and visit Bethan's blog and thank her properly.

Wondering what I sent to my exchange friend? Head on over to Mii Stitch and find out, as Ingrid was the victim of my "treats," across the pond in the U.K.

This was so much fun, and a big thanks to Ingrid for both dreaming it up and hosting it.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, and allowing me to share some fun mail treats with you!

Hugs

14 comments:

  1. How cute both of your gifts are Karyn! And yes, I saw your sweet gifts to Ingrid. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool goodies you received in this exchange, Karyn! You sent off some sweet things as well. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to have been a fun exchange. A lovely card that you receive with a nice little needle minder. I have already seen what you sent to Ingrid on her blog. Great stitching, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. The card is perfect and I love the needleminder x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun exchange, great card and cute needleminder. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great exchange! Love the gifts you received and yours to Ingrid were lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely exchanges! I just came from Ingrid's blog - love what you sent her :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, check out that cool bb8 needle minder!!! I love it!
    What a great swap.
    Thank you again for taking part and spoiling me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card and needleminder! This was such a fun exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was such a fun exchange. I love the card and needle minder. Have a great week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you to receive a dragon! And of course BB8 is great!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!