Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Oh Boy!

Good Wednesday morning, dear friend!

I went too long without my daily coffee and blog visits, but I gotta tell ya'll that since I have been daily reading my blogroll, once again, I am over the moon! It feels so good to be connected with all of the many talented friends that I have met over the years...10 in January! You are artists, humorists, humanists, wise folks, and the list goes on. I have laughed and cried with you, and even feel that I know your significant others be they human or animal...or both!

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your lives with me, and I look forward to my daily visits.

That is all

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. I thank YOU Karyn for caring.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for continuing on with your blog journey, Karyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life can get busy but it's always a treat to check in with my favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to have you back--you were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not been out visiting recently myself and am trying to focus on getting back to all of you. Time has that way of keeping us busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. though my blog has been dormant, i still keep up reading and keeping in touch. so very nice to see you posting again. and yes, i always think fondly of the teakettle corner when i visit, and am amazed at the huge adjustment you made when you relocated:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karyn, blogging is the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Karyn
    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments.
    Your stitching is beautiful and I look forward to exploring you lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!