Thursday, January 5, 2017

WIPocalypse Progress...

Good Thursday morning, dear friend!

I have made some progress on "Quaker Village," using the 10 hour Focus Rotation....

January 1st...


I've clocked 6 hours of stitching, with 4 hours left on the first Rotation, until I move on to my Focus WIP...

January 4th...



I'm almost caught up with the SAL ladies, though it doesn't look like I've accomplished much, thanks to a brief visit from the "frog" himself...or rather, "he who shall not be mentioned."

Thanks for visiting!
Check back soon for another update...
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Good for you!It is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty design. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very pretty, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress! This is a beautiful piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! A good start to your new rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new Ten-hour rotation seems to work fine. Nice progress on this loverly piece.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!