Saturday, January 28, 2017

January TUSAL...

Good Saturday morning, dear friend!

Before you faint dead away from two posts in the same amount of days, let me tell you that I'm as shocked as anyone!

It's time for the first TUSAL post of 2017...


It's pretty darn full for January! 

I had a visit from the dreaded frog, and he just won't leave...see all of that blue fuzz? Sheesh! If you know of any spells to send Senior Frog on his way to the farthest reaches of the earth, please let me know...

It's not all bad, though, because I have my sweet little stitching companion all cuddled up warm against me while I stitch and frog....


We decided to stitch on the couch in my bedroom today, as that room gets amazing morning sun. Miss Teagan has been sticking close to both "Mar" and "Dar" these days as she seems to be losing her hearing and likes to know where we are...just means more cuddles for us! I can't believe that she is going to be 14 in March...it seems like she was just a wee pup.
Leo, of course, is hanging by Little Brother's side...his BFF and life long companion...no complaints here as he gets bored with "Mar."

Hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Frogging is perfectly okay as long as you can laugh about your mistake and just enjoy the process. Looks like you have a snuggly companion to make it more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate the frog! Love your fur baby ....looks so comfy. I miss the cuddles of a pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, good for Teagan and for Leo. They know just where to go. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that silly, no good frog! Teagan looks quite content helping ma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little stitching buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your furbaby is so cute snuggled up in the covers. I had the frog visit me twice this month and drove me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well at least the old frog is good for one thing :) Your little stitching buddy is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is with all the frogs?!? I have one hanging around my house also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had frequent frog visits lately, must be the season! Your stitching buddy looks similar to mine, it's nice to have the company!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it nice to have company? She's precious! Is she too old to learn how to chase the frogs away?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic bunch of orts, even if some were the frog's doing (he is such a pesky thing!). How nice you have a stitching helper!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!