Friday, January 27, 2017

January Smalls SAL Check-In Time...

Good Friday morning, dear friend!

It's time for the first official Smalls SAL Progress post, so without further adieu...

My January Wee Smalls...

Lizzie Kate "Play Time"

Lizzie Kate "May Flip It"

Sam Sarah "May Flowers"

Sam Sarah "Patti's Garden"

Cross-Stitch & Needlework Magazine
Spring "Motifs"
March 2014

Sam Sarah "Splish Slash"

Cross-Stitch & Needlework Magazine
"Spring Motifs"
March 2014
I stitched them all on Tea Dyed Monaco, using remnant HD floss from my stash.

At the top my "To Do" list for next weekend...and highlighted in bright yellow...is "FINISH THE WEE ONES," which simply requires sitting down at my Brother and stitching up all of the sad and neglected wee Dough Bowl finishes that have been stitched and then set aside, for no other reason than I am one huge "fritterer" who can find a thousand things to do other than the "Must Do's."

I just love them and can't wait to see them finished up.

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You were busy this month. They are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super smalls, Karyn! I have stitched a number of the ones you included. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I mentioned, they are just precious! Yes, you must finish them up and display them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful smalls. I love that one with the child in the wagon! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so cute! I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely May designs. They will look great in your May bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you!! They are all so sweet! Can't wait to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were very productive in January, they are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! What fun and how satisfying to get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW so many wonderful smalls. Good luck with your finishing! it always takes me so long to Finally Finish mine I am wondering I had a dough bowl if it would help

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!