Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Funny Thing...

Good Tuesday morning, dear friend!

I made a start on my 2017 WIPocalypse list and the first round of my rotation...

I also discovered something "funny/not funny," and that is how many hours it takes to make very little progress...

Before My 2 hours of stitching...


After My 2 Hours of Stitching...


It's two stitches forward and one stitch frogged, am I right?!

But, progress is made one cross at a time, so onward we stitch!

I did make one alteration to my Rotation Schedule, to accommodate keeping up with the Smalls SAL. I decided that I am going to make my Monthly Dough Bowl Smalls a Focus WIP, until they are all completed.

So, with that in mind I am trading the current 10-Hour Tapered Rotation for the 10-Hour Rotation with Focus, which is just more of the same with a little bit of monkeying in the Dough Bowl Smalls as my focus piece. Therefor, I've traded #1 on my WIP list Jardin Prive "Quaker Village" for #4 Monthly Dough Bowl Smalls:"May." It's still a 10 Hour WIP Rotation, but without the tapered WIPs part. Once I have finished the Dough Bowl Smalls, I plan on returning to the 10-Hour Tapered Rotation...are you totally confused?

I still may need to tweak it a couple of more times before I achieve the perfect schedule to see me to completion and success this year...wish me luck.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and a wee progress peek at "Quaker Village."

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Oh rats! I am glad you did make some progress Karyn, sorry it was not more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some progress is better than none at all....yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you made good progress in 2 hours time. That corner medallion entailed a good bit of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the Quaker village but I can understand your wanting to work on the monthly bowls. Good luck with your rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Your rotation change makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That darn frog! :) I hope he leaves you alone for awhile now. It looks great anyway even if you had a haul a little of it back out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, progress is progress and if I see that frog, I'll send him on his way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as you get as least ONE stitch I would call it progress. That stupid old frog needs to mind his own business! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!