Saturday, December 31, 2016

To UFO Or Not To UFO...

That is the question, dear friend!

What are your plans for your UFO list in 2017? I can't decide what to do with them because obviously there was a reason as to why I put them in the UFO pile and relegated then to the darkest regions of my craft closet, but I just can't remember why...

And so...

I'll be sitting here, thinking and planning until my brain gets tired...then I will turn to ice cream, and nap for a bit...and then I will think and plan some more...check back tomorrow for my 2017 Stitching Plan Final Decision Post to see what I'll be working on throughout the year...and finishing...fingers crossed!

Did I ever tell you the story of how I used to make my Sister irritated? I would tell my wee niece (who is now 21) that she didn't need to be smart because she was pretty...like me," I was just kidding of course, it was more for the benefit of watching my independent, self-assured, very smart Sister squirm...LOL

Thanks for stopping by on this very last day of 2016.


Hugs and a Very Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Are there any of your UFOs that you still truly love? Perhaps pulling one that is farther along and spending 15 minutes or so on it once a week or month would work for you. But if you truly don't feel the love, salvage what you can of the materials and toss the rest might work. Stitching is supposed to be enjoyable and not a dreaded chore. Happy New Year, Karyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of those. What irritates me more is the ones that I finish stitching and then do not know how I want to complete them! Looking forward to your post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some ufos too... I plan to finish 2-3 in 2017. But there is a big sampler, what will stay surely UFO. Maybe I pass it towards...Happy new year, Karyn😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing your plans. I do one thing at a time, no serious planning here. What a great way to irritate a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have UFOs that need to be listed and carried on with. Plus once our little family has been taken home would like to start Jardin Prive `Quaker Village` which is kitted up waiting to start. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps we should all start a UFO swap club! Looking forward to seeing what you decide. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one serious UFO, I don't even want to stitch on it but I want to have it done so I decided I would like to get 1 stitch on it and maybe I would like it again. Ugh! I don't even want to though Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Planning the new stitching year, what a joy this is.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think anyone who has been stitching for a long time has UFOs. Sometimes I discard them if it's something that's really old and doesn't appeal to me anymore. Sometimes the mood strikes to pick one up again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!