Monday, December 12, 2016

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Good Monday morning, dear friend!

Raise your hand if you read your e-mails diligently...imagine the sound of crickets.

Now...
Raise your hand if you bothered to read the, oh, I don't know, maybe twenty e-mails that I am told came my way from the old "mac.com," informing us all that there would no longer be a "mac.com" and therefor , you had better get cracking' and convert everything over to an alternate e-mail address...more crickets.

Apparently...
After scratching my head for a day, then finally calling Big Brother, I was informed that "mac.com" was no longer in this cloud or the other and that all of my "mac.com" mail had been deleted "elsewhere." I'm imagining a very large dumpster somewhere in the clouds...

This is where I am feeling like an old fuddy duddy...do they even use that term anymore?

And so...
If you have received an email from me that originated from "bzctmom@mac.com" or "bzctmom@me.com," and wish to reply to it, please use "bzctmom@gmail.com" from now on...or at least until THAT disappears too.
P.S. I added it to my side bar, since I am so unpopular that one must be able to reach me easily.

Most Important...
If you are wondering where your mac.com mailbox has disappeared to...don't pull your hair out...just accept the fact that you are too old to keep up, like me, and move on...to Vodka.
Wink, wink.

Oh ya...please keep your lectures on the horrors of Macs to yourself, old bean...I am a die hard Mac user and have no interest in anything else...because I don't know how and I am too old to learn... Thanks anyhow!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

17 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I see you have the same tech support I do, our kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Free and Friendly...am I right? Gotta luv those kiddos!
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Er if it makes you feel better I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about. Cloud??? What cloud???? rofl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Apparently there's a whole other universe known as "The Cloud," and here I was having enough trouble keeping up with this universe :)
      Hugs G!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, right? I sometimes I see all sorts of things in those clouds...fish, hearts, frogs...hehe
      I've even been told that my head is IN the clouds.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Ummmm, I don't think I have anything on a Cloud and if I do it got there by accident and I probably can't repeat that trick again. ......See you are not alone. Just call me a fuddy duddy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! My sentiments exactly!
      Imagine that I am raising my Vodka shot to you, my dear, as we ponder that damn cloud...
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. Oh no! That is terrible! I like the vodka suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share your sentiments entirely, I have enough problems with this confuser without thinking about having stuff in clouds. I have problems with black holes too ,things and posts disappear regularly into them. Ah well,they tell me it keeps my brain active that would be ok if I had one.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Sounds like our ISP issue from 2014 when they stopped providing service and didn't notify anyone. I should say they stopped providing service, but didn't stop collecting our money. Grrr! You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The @me.com accounts are disappearing too? Yikes! I've been using mine for-ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH dear, Goggle updated their photo storage thingy and I didn't realise and lost a heap of photos :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so hard to keep up with all of the changes in technology, isn't it? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never like what they always term it as "new upgrade". My brain just couldn't handle it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!