Monday, November 7, 2016

Swiss and Spinach Quiche

Good Monday morning, dear friend!

I hope that your weekend was both relaxing and enjoyable.

I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes with you...

First, let tell you that my TandT recipe revolves around two pre-made items...Seabrook Farms Frozen Creamed Spinach  and Prepared pie crus (I use frozen Oronoke Orchards from Ralphs), but you could use any pie crust. I have even made them into 24 mini quiches using a mini-muffin tin....today I'm making two full sized quiches...

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Ingredients: 
2 (prepared) pie crusts unbaked
1 pkg Seabrook Farms frozen creamed spinach, thawed
1 cup sour cream
2 cups Swiss cheese, grated
4 stalks green onion, chopped
6 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper

Directions: 
Beat eggs with heavy cream
Add remaining ingredients to mix
Pour into pie crusts, dividing evenly, do not overfill.
Place filled pie shells on a foil lined cookie sheet
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour
Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing.

I'm serving it with a green salad
Enjoy!
Let me know how you like it !

Hugs

7 comments:

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!