Sunday, August 7, 2016

My August TUSAL

Good Sunday Evening, dear friend!

I can't believe the weekend is drawing to an end already, it seems to have sped by so fast...but don't they all!

I am so late in posting my August ORTs jar report, but I drew it out as long as I could just so that I would have something in my jar to show besides cobwebs! It has been so long since I have stitched consistently, and therefor my jar has stood empty as well...but, I am happy to report that, as of the past two weeks I do have something to show...


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo to putting some orts in your jar! Looks like lots of fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khristine...funny how I'm not complaining about frogging ORTs this time, just happy to have ORTs...depends on where I'm coming from I guess ROFL ;-)
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Isn't is amazing that August is moving by already...start of the second week already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's crazy! And it's still so hot!
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. What has happened to August already? Going fast and been warm but we may have a bit of a break from heat this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going quick, like this whole year has! I hope you get a break, it's been crazy hot all over...
      Hugs

      Delete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!