Sunday, July 31, 2016

My July Smalls 2016

Good Sunday morning, dear friend!

It has been a long hot week here in So Cal, and I have spent a lot of time indoors with the AC blowing, BBC's "The Indian Doctor" on the TV, and cross stitch in my lap...and therefor, very productive! I am hoping this means that I am out of my stitching slump...fingers crossed.

It is time for our July Smalls SAL check in and post, hosted by our dear Heather of Stitching Lotus.

I can't wait to share with you all of my little finishes...

Here I have my April Dough Bowl smalls...in July


And the backs...


And sitting in my Dough Bowl...


Mind you, these wee cuties will look so much better once they are accompanied by my many trinkets and treasures that sit within the bowl during the month of April...can't wait!

I will share an updated photo in April when the bowl is full and festive...

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

12 comments:

  1. very nice ma, well done! wishing you a great week to come:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweet Sue...and to you as well!
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. What fun April pieces you have created! Look forward to seeing your bowl again in April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! You are too sweet...I'll be sure to share :)
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. They look marvelous...hope all is well with you...nice to see your post today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gracie...all is well indeed...back at ya, dear friend :)
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Oh I love those smalls! Adorable! Love to all there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle...sending love back!
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. I still want my own dough bowl just like yours so bad!!! It is perfection! I don't know if I can even pick one of your smalls I like the best...maybe the bunny one but I really love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khristine...you are always so very sweet...I think my favorite is the three bunnies, they are just so darn cute! I love that bowl and have had it a very long time :)
      Hugs

      Delete
  6. Oh, I can't wait to see the final picture of your dough bowl full of wonderful stitchy things with other trinkets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to show you...check back in April <3
      Thanks for stopping by Von
      Hugs

      Delete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!