Friday, July 22, 2016

A New SAL...

Hello!

Is it possible that it's been over 6 months since I last posted?! Yikes!

Well, then I better get to it!

I am so excited to share with you, dear friend, that I just joined a brand new SAL, which is being hosted by Noelle, over at her blog Le Chas de L'aiguille which in English is "The Eye of The Needle."

We are going to be stitching "Village Quaker" by Jardin Prive...

.
Isn't it a beauty?

I just love Nathalie Cichon's designs, and have stitched many.

I know that I am going to be stitching mine on 28 count White Monaco, but I haven't yet decided what brand or color floss I am going to use...that will be decided after I go through my stash over the weekend.

Sadly, I have lost my stitching enjoyment and haven't picked up a needle for more than mere minutes in many months...I suppose that's the reason that I have been neither posting nor reading blogs. This is the first design that has caught my eye in a very long time, so when I came across the SAL on Noelle's blog I decided that this may just be the WIP that helps bring back my stitching joy...I will keep you posted, and maybe if you could, please keep your fingers crossed for me.

It's funny how things work out...I had just been telling our very dear Parsley how my stitching Mojo was gone and I feared that it would never come back, and hadn't even looked at one stitching blog in months, and I happened to stumble upon Noelle's blog and her SAL!

I can't wait to get started...

Thanks for stopping by and for not giving up on me and my long silence...

Hugs from a 110 degree SoCal!

13 comments:

  1. Yay! I have been thinking of you, truly! If you recall, I checked up on you before. So I left you in peace this time. ;) I wondered though. So glad you are fine. Have fun. It is hot here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vickie...I love that you check up on me and make me feel so loved...what would we do without our dear friends! Stay cool, it's hot and humid there...yikes!
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Well hello, nice to hear from you. Love your new project...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again! What a lovely project to SAL with! Hmmm, I need to go check it out. Enjoy your weekend and stay cool and hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin! Thanks...go check it out and then join us! I'm looking forward to a nice weekend indoors with the AC and this WIP...you stay cool too, it looks like you're in for a very hot day too...cool water and lots of it!
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear from you! I was wondering what you were up to :) Hope this SAL is just what you need and I am looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Khristine for thinking of me <3
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya ma, nice to see you posting ~ we all have our slumps, but the passion remains doesn't it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sweet Sue <3 Aint that the truth! Nice to be seen...and to see ya too.
      Hugs

      Delete
  7. Glad you've found a project to bring you out of your slump! We all have one now and then. Looking forward to seeing updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Von! I sure had a long slump, and I'm hoping it's over :)
      Hugs

      Delete
  8. So glad to see you found a project to bring your stitchy bug back! Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!