Thursday, August 6, 2015

Summer Lovin'...

Had me a blast!

Summer at The Corner has just whizzed by, what with the abundance of opportunities to be outdoors in the sunshine!


Sunbathing being one of them


And hanging out across the street, at MeMa's house…



I have been awful about blogging the goings on, and for that I apologize dear friend, but know that you are in my thoughts whilst I am away from the laptop. I do have to take this opportunity, however, to throw Facebook under the bus…yes, that's right…Facebook is really to blame, insert huge sigh and abundant whining. You see, as most of you are connected to Ma either as a friend or through a group, I am able to keep up to date with all of your blog posts and status updates, which I can do on my IPhone…whilst outdoors in the sun…woop woop! So I blame Facebook for killing the blog mojo, but anyhoo…

I have been a busy bee on the stitchy front, both from an organizing standpoint and a stitching

Let me start with my newly created stitching/craft closet…

Before…


I forgot to take a pic before I put up the rail and upright…but just close your eyes and imagine this closet empty.

and…

After…


This is a small closet that is only 40 inches wide and 16 inches deep, located just inside the family room. It has a funky slide door and is basically hidden behind the family room door when it's open (which is all the time). But, I made it totally functional by hanging a Rubbermaid FastTrack organizing system and viola! I now have a place for everything, including my Q-snaps…and the best part is that it is close at hand whenever I need to jump up and get a bit or bob…

I have also been working hard on Daughter In Love's stocking…




2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with your newly organized closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how people organize things! I like that this closet isn't super deep, nothing gets pushed to the back and "lost" or forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!