Monday, October 26, 2015

Stitch From Stash October 2015

Month: October

Carryover: $46.50
September Budget: $25
Beginning Balance: $71.50

Purchased: No shopping this month

Total Spent: $0

Monthly Subscriptions:
2015 JCS Digital Magazine Subscription: Exempt
Stitching Bits & Bobs September "Monthly Bits" Floss: Exempt
Silver Needle Auto Ship Pine Mountain September"Monthly Snapshots": Exempt

Finishes:
With My Threads "Summer Mystery SAL" (120x60) $8
Total Earned: $8

Carryover to November: $79.50

As always, please let me know if I need to change anything :-)

I haven't been spending these past couple of months, mostly due to a lack of stitching "mojo," which I am trying desperately to change...I love stitching but just haven't been as committed as I usually am...maybe some retail therapy and a bit of "SEX" in November will get me back in the stitchy mood...

Thanks for stopping for a visit, and a bit of boring business...

Hugs Ya'll

5 comments:

  1. Once you get your mojo back just think of how much fun it is going to be to spend all the money you have saved up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When that mojo hits again, watch out! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your mojo back soon.

    My blog: https://mansememories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your sfs budget
    I am proud of you that you did not shop for anything new, most people try to get there mojo back by buying new stash
    I think your mojo will return back to you as soon as you feel relaxed and ready for it
    Wish you a lovely evening
    Esmeralda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma: I have never thought of stitching and sex maybe they go its a new therapy for losing our mojo, giggles.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!