Thursday, August 27, 2015

Stitch From Stash August 2015

Month: August

Carryover: $14
August Budget: $25
Beginning Balance: $39

Purchased:
Prairie Schooler 2015 charts bundle: $39
Anchor Floss (Mystery Summer SAL) $4.41
Shamrock Thread (AAN 2016 Halloween SAL) $8.55
Total: $51.96

Monthly Subscriptions:
2015 JCS Digital Magazine Subscription: Exempt
Stitching Bits & Bobs July "Monthly Bits" Floss: Exempt
Silver Needle Auto Ship Pine Mountain July"Monthly Snapshots": Exempt

Finish: 
2015 Prairie Schooler Santa (75x57)
Earned: $6

Over Budget: $6.96

Carryover to September: $18.04

I hope that I did this right, please let me know if I didn't.

Well, I have to say that seeing it there in black and white is kind of disheartening, however knowing that I must report every penny spent during the month keeps it real for me, and therefor I can say with all honesty that if I weren't part of the SFS family I would have spent much more this month, especially with all of the adorable and tempting Fall and Christmas treats...Oh Boy!

Oh, and I almost forgot to show you my finish, though it's not yet finished in it's Sunday Best...




2015 Santa is first in my plan to stitch all 32, working backwards...The big guy was stitched on 28 ct Tea Dyed Monaco using the charted DMC floss...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit...

Hugs Ya'll

12 comments:

  1. PS Santa looks lovely, nice choice of fabric to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Santa...so much to stitch so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your PS Santa looks great! What fabric did you use for it? Have a wonderful weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finish! Its great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa looks wonderful, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these santa designs. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the great finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he's so sweet, the latest (and last) PS Santa. I have ordered the chart as well but all the latest PS charts are out of stock at all the LNS where I usually order from. I just have to wait ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great PS Santa! You finished him up quickly. Did you tea-dye the Monaco cloth yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Santa. He turned out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Santa looks so good on that fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!