Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stitch From Stash July 2015

Month: July
Spent: $0
Finishes: 7 smalls (at or slightly over 40x40)
Earned: $14
Carry Over to August: $39

2015 JCS Digital Magazine Suscription: Exempt
Stitching Bits & Bobs July "Monthly Bits" Floss: Exempt
Silver Needle Auto Ship Pine Mountain July"Monthly Snapshots": Exempt

Here are my finishes...all 7 of them...





I am so excited to post my first SFS 2015 report, and want to thank Mel for allowing participants to join for 6 months, which is just perfect for this girl...I always say what I lack in commitment, I make up for in passion.

I hope that I did this right, please let me know if not.

Thanks for stopping by, and helping me stay on the stash, straight and narrow...and wish me luck as the 2015 Prairie Schooler Charts are heading to shops soon...gulp, yikes!

Hugs Ya'll

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a handle on this. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can "earn" money :) Looking forward to your report next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been debating switching my JCS subscription to all digital. Hmmm. It's nice to have the magazine for when you want to keep stitching but your tablet dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love having it sent digital, it makes me so much happier than the paper version that my mailman was always getting yucky...not to mention the millions of other reasons LOL.

      Delete
  4. Nice finishes! I hardly ever do smalls, so rarely have a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those pretty finished treasures! WOW! You did wonderful! I learned of PS new charts coming out and they are retiring.... So since once their charts are gone....Good luck and hope you do well with you goals. love Annette

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!