Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My July 2015 Smalls

Good morning!

I want to share my July smalls....

I know many of you have already seen them, and I apologize for my over zealous earlier post sharing all the cuteness, but here we go again...



Cute!

Here they are in my dough bowl...



Surrounded by a bundle of patriot nothings...

I had been asked where I bought the stars underneath the smalls, and I wanted to share....The papier mache looking stars I bought at Hobby Lobby. The felt stars were purchased from a seat friend on Etsy, who is beyond creative...and in fact we call her the "Felt Whisperer." Please visit her shop Felterrific...love the name!

Here are the charts that I used...


I changed a few of the floss colors charted, and didn't add the buttons on a few, but that's what makes then unique...

I love stitching these monthly smalls. and as you all know from my long silence, I have not kept up with the promise to fill the dough bowl monthly...but I plan on making it up in the months to come...

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my small finishes...

Hugs Ya'll


13 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing the repeat performances of your July dough bowl fillers. Thanks for the information regarding the stars from Hobby Lobby and the link for the felt stars.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a dough bowl like yours so bad! Except maybe less American as I live in Canada hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all and the display

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute display! I like the idea of a bowl with different ornies each month. But I'd forget to change them all the time and be out of date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patriotic theme! Keep up your goal to fill your bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have been busy stitching and finishing some lovely patriotic designs. The dough bowl and star are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all! I think they look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous..I love them, and you present them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just gorgeous.....I love these - they are so cute and so adorable....I love the way you have them in your bowl....

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!