Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Reading

I have been reading the best book, dear friend...and the best part is that it's a trilogy!

I love finding good books that come in a series, as I am a pretty fast reader when it comes to a good tale, and can burn through a large novel in a matter of days. So, with this in mind, I was thrilled to discover the Wayward series by Blake Crouch.

Yes, I know, you are thinking to yourself..."Wait, isn't this a series on the boob tube?" Why yes, yes it is...but I do love a book much better than a series as you get so much more of the back story in a book, and this one is no exception.

I powered through books one and two and have forced myself to slow the pace on book three because I am just not ready for the ride to be finished.

Check it out for some enjoyable summer reading...and yes it is available on Kindle.

Hugs Ya'll

6 comments:

  1. Love to read series books! So many times i enjoy it better than when it is on TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd say this but..... I love ebooks! It makes it easier to read now that I have the 7" tablet and I can read while the girls fall asleep. The last book in The Paper Magician series on Kindle finally came out last week and I'm sad because it's over too! At least I still have the third Magic 2.0 book left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually listen to books on tape so I will put this on my Goodreads so I remember to check on it. Right now I am taking an 8 week - usually 16 week anatomy class and it is using EVERY brain cell I have lol. I love books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading so thanks for the recommendation! I just started the Outlander series and it is so good!! You should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always looking for a good book, thanks for the suggestions!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read. I will look this one up. Thank you for sharing.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!