Monday, January 5, 2015

In With Both Feet...

Hello, dear friend!

Today, I'm excited to share because it is the first day of two SALs that I joined for 2015.

The first one is an AAN Christmas Mystery SAL that I signed up for last year in anticipation of the private release of the 2015 chart...I jumped on this one fast and am so glad that I did, as it is no longer open to stitchers.

Here is my toss floss for the SAL which is a Mystery Christmas Calendar...


The Second SAL is a Tried and True one...the 2015 TUSAL sponsored by our very dear Daffycat...I have tried and failed for the past few years to keep up, but this year I am determined...determined! If you would like to join too...head over to It's Daffycat.

The third SAL that I joined is The 2015 JCS Ornament Challenge sponsored by our other very dear Bronny...This a SAL based on a monthly stitching from the 2014 JCS Ornament issue...you can find all of the detail at Bronny's Bits.

My other challenge, which is a personal one in nature is to stitch small monthly themed ornaments that I can display in my dough bowl...I hope to average 5-7 for each month. So far, I have finished October, November, December and part of January, which represents a bit of a pickle so I've decided to jump ahead to February.

So, there you have it!

I think this should be enough "belonging" to keep me occupied, yet not overwhelmed so that I keep both feet in.

I finished the stitching on Little Brother's stocking and just have the charms to attach...I'll post a final pic when I get there.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, I hope that you have enjoyed a wee peek at my 2015 SAL list...

Keep On Stitching...

12 comments:

  1. You're going to be a very busy stitcher! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what 'fillers' you stitch for your dough bowl in 2015! Have fun with your SALS!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! I think that sounds very adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mystery Christmas Calendar sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see what that is all about. Good luck with your goals in the coming year. I'm so glad that you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your progress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you selected for Mystery Calendar sal! I'm sorry what odes AAN stand for? I've seen the initals on other blogs but no idea who! I have the feeling that when I do learn I may be wishing I did join! Wonderful adventures for you with the sals.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAY TO GO MA!! I'm anxious to see all of your dough bowl fillers :) And your growing SALs! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are here to support you with your SAL's Can't wait to see the progress on your AAN mystery.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely list! I'll be checking back to see your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The materials for the Mystery SAL already look great. I'm looking forward to seeing how it starts.
    I'm also doing some monthly stitching this year. It's so nice to have a bowl each month with some little pillows or pinkeeps celebrating the season or the month.
    Good luck with all your SALs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you cross stitch like I knit. I love to cross stitch too, but haven't in ages because I'm always finding new knitting projects before I finish the current one. Cross stitching keeps getting put on the back burner until all my knitting is out of the way. {sigh}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects...they will keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!