Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wawahhhht?

Good Wednesday morning, dear friend!

I have been a busy girl, on all fronts, but as it's a glorious blue skied day and Little Brother is with us this week…I'm heading out to play!

I'll leave you with this vid…one of Pa and my favorites…Go Lily!


Lily Shreds Trailside from Crawnight on Vimeo.

Go play at whatever makes you happy…and remember to take time to shred your own trailside and even huck a few, while your at it…

As always, dear friend, thanks for stopping by…I hear the teakettle whistling and bid you farewell.

Hugs
Ma Teakettle

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your family time. Lily was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the cuppa :) hope you are having a wonderful stitchy week :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilly sure has lots of energy and shes FAST!! What a great day for her.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful day for you. Hope your weekends is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hearing about people having a good time.
    I hope all is well with you.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!