Friday, January 31, 2014

My Just Nan January Post...


Good Friday evening, dear friend!

I know, two posts in one day, spooky right?

I wanted to share my January Just Nan progress with you…

I have chosen "Ornamental Advent"…


I am really enjoying this chart, both the design and the colors…which is good because I will be stitching two per month, with a finish of all 25 in December.

I am stitching these sweeties on 28 count White Monaco using the charted DMC floss…love!

As always, dear friend, thanks for stopping by…I hear the teakettle whistling and bid you farewell.

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. These are adorable Ma. I can't wait to see all of them done. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Are you stitching them on the one piece of fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh very pretty :) love the star flower .... looking forward to seeing the rest :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and elegant. I too am looking forward to seeing your progress with the rest. Love the start flower. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pattern. Day one looks like my pink poinsettias I have in my front room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous! Love that little snowman! Looking forward to seeing each pair as you get them stitched.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the collection grow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. I love the snowman in a snowglobe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am soooo glad you are stitching this! I have it in my stash and it is wonderful to see how beautifully it stitches up!!! Doing a small happy dance to watch your progress each month!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just catching up one your latest posts! Love your current stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are so pretty Ma!! Love this advent series!!

    PS, how do you get your tabbies things under your picture to look so good? HTML? Mine are off...if you take a look you'll see what I mean!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!