Thursday, January 2, 2014

First TUSAL of 2014

The first day of 2014 was so much fun!

We spent the day with family, just hanging out and relaxing. The "kids" took off and went to lunch and a movie, while the adults spent a quiet day visiting and laughing…a lot! 

I didn't get much stitching in, but I did manage to kit up all of my new WIPs, and even organize my WIPocalypse basket. 

I played around on my blog to give it a fresh new look.

And...

I remembered to take a snapshot of my TUSAL jar for January…



Totally empty...But, look for it to be well filled throughout the year…as I hear the distant call of the frog…rip-it, rip-it!

I am really enjoying having the kiddos here! Pa and I have missed them a lot since moving, but thanks to the modern age we can see them as often as they can come visit and in between on Skype…life is good!

As always, dear friend, thanks for stopping by…I hear the teakettle whistling and bid you farewell.

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. So glad the new year is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks great and I hope the call of frogs stays at a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Newyear Karen and Family, I am sure your TUSEL jar will get fed this year mine sure will.

    Happy Newyear

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great start to the year! Best wishes for you and the Teakettle Clan in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Ma! May it be filled with much happiness for you & your family : )

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!