Sunday, August 11, 2013

Be-Witching...

Good Sunday morning, dear friend!

I am proud to say that I actually got in some real stitching time yesterday, and even though it did involve a couch and reality fodder on the tube, there was neither a coma nor trans fat laden junk food involved...yay me!

What was involved, was a whole bunch of Nina's Hand Dyed Floss and a Freebie from dear Maja, over at The Snowflower Diaires...

The Snowflower Diaries "Autumn Witch"
 Isn't this "Autumn Witch" such a lil' cutie?

I am stitching her on 16ct Antique White Aida using Nina's HDF as charted, in Amber, Ginger, Mossy Brick, Naru, Onyx, and DMC 553, 819, and 3341...brilliant!

I am really enjoying this wee WIP, and plan to stitch the entire series...

Thanks for stopping by on this rather simple summer weekend, and I send you off with the hopes that you are enjoying a rather simple Sunday of your own, with perhaps a cold glass of pink lemonade and a stitch or two for good measure.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. I love her so much..sweet stitches.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely!
    Have a good week (:

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!