Monday, August 12, 2013

A Finish...

Good Monday afternoon, dear friend!

I am so excited to share my long awaited finish...

The Snowflower Diaries "Autumn Witch"
I just love her!

I haven't decided how I want to "finish" finish her, but I am thinking perhaps it's time Ma's kitchen had a seasonal "Kitchen Witch" for good luck and a touch of spice...hmmm...I'll keep you posted!

I am off to start on "Summer Witch," followed by "Spring Witch," and hopefully by the time I finish these cuties, there might be a "Winter Witch."

If you too would like to stitch these cuties, visit our dear talented friend Maja at her blog "The Snowflower Diaries"

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, and I send you off upon your way with the joy of a finish...and a happy high five!

Happy Hugs

8 comments:

  1. I have this on my to do list - it is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute finish! I've never seen this pattern before and I'm off to check out Maja's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I love her too! now I want to stitch her. You did a beautiful job stitching her. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely finish, really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!