Friday, June 14, 2013

A Sweet Discovery And An IHSW...

Good Friday to you, dear friend!

I know that I am late to the dance, as usual, but if you don't already know about The Snowflower Diaries blog, I wanted to share my new discovery with you...

It would seem that this is a rather new blog, started in March, and it already has almost 400 followers! Not only is this blog gorgeous, but it is full of amazing freebie cross stitch charts that are designed by it's author, Maja, who resides in Hungary. She is so very talented!

I have downloaded each and every pattern, for myself, and cannot wait to get started on them! (Hey, Jayne, my mojo just may be back!) I know what I'll be doing this IHSW...woot woot!

So...

If you haven't yet discovered this new sweet treat of a blog, then head on over and check it out...I know you'll love it too!

Have a great weekend, and I will be back on Monday with a post all about how I spent my IHSW...hint...there will be some moving box packing to do...

Sweet Treat Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Stitch away my friend stitch away. Thought you might get a chuckle about that email handle....and Cheers to using what you can.
    As always
    ILYLAVRstbCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sweets...and you too!
      Kisses waaaay over to ya

      Delete
  3. We have been having a snowflowers sal on the 2013 sal blog..they are gorgeous arent they!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errr...I headed over and asked to join after I read your comment :)
      Love ya G

      Delete
  4. Oh I must go see! You are an enabler ya know! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it's a trait I learned from our pals :) getting pretty good at it too
      XO

      Delete
  5. looking forward to seeing your stitching progress after the hermitting weekend :) and yeahhh the mojo is back :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!