Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ma's Homemade Floss Inventory Sheets...

Good Wednesday morning, dear friend!

I wanted to give you a quick "hidey ho" to let you know that I have finally updated my floss inventory sheets as of the 2013 Nashville Market additions, so please feel free to visit my "HM Floss Inventory Sheets" Page (the tab above) and click on the link for your preferred floss list, this will take you to my Scribd page, where you will be able to download and print as many copies as you want...you can even share one with a friend!

Hopefully I have not made any boo-boos, but if per chance I have, let me know and I will correct it as soon as possible...

I send you off upon your day, through the mounds of snow and mighty winds that blow right through ye...with a hale and hearty wave, and a faraway glance to warmer regions and dare I say...Spring.

Teagan making her way into the house
 Flossie Hugs
Ma Teakettle

12 comments:

  1. Oh we are "enjoying" the same lovely cold, windy, icy, white, white, white weather. 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brr! Looks so wintery and cold! We are having normal spring temps here with some rain coming. Still chilly enough for a cuppa but warm enough for the dogs to roll in the budding green grass.

    Sending you stitchy hugs and much loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh thank you for these floss inventory sheets. I need to update mine. I always forget to subtract one from my list when I've taken it to use.
    I am dumbfounded at all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the great Floss sheets!! What a great snap of Teagan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such a cute snap..
    Love for you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you for the floss sheets. I know I am way low on hand dyed stash but these will show how low! btw - lucky you having all the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snow looks Beautiful and cold:) thank you for the floss sheets, very helpful. You are soo kind.
    Sending you warm wishes, love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aawww...sweet Teagan....don't lose her in all that snow!!
    Thanks for the sheet, Ma!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the inventory sheets. Glad we don't have your weather here in the Phoenix area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the groundhog lied, we don't have snow here but it's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the inventory sheets; appreciate the work you put into creating them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eek! I hope that snow melts soon! Thanks for the link...going to take a peek at it now!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!
Thank you ❤