Tuesday, January 15, 2013

IHSW Wahoooo...

Good Tuesday morning, dear friend, on what is turning out to be the first sunny morning of the year, way Up Yonder.

This weekend (January 18-20) will be the first IHSW of 2013, and this gal couldn't be more excited!




If you haven't heard about this really fun endeavor, which is hosted monthly by our very dear Joysze over at Random Ramblings, check it out and join the fun!

This is a wee short post today, lots to do and sunshine is calling!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, as I send you off about your day with a nice cup of something cozy and good thoughts for your day ahead...and perhaps a Stitchy Hermit weekend of your own, up ahead.

Hermit Hugs
Ma Teakettle

8 comments:

  1. Have a fun IHSW! I will be stitching along with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be stitching with you ;)
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too :D Can't wait for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I'll be participating in the IHSW. I have already told Masterchief what the weekend will look like so he is prepared. His reply was that he would take pictures of me in my comfy chair stitching the weekend away. Oh boy...this ought to be good. :o\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you stitch up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you were able to stitch a lot! Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!
Thank you ❤