Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blog Hop Time...

Good Saturday morning, dear friend!

As the picture below states, it is time for...

The 14th Hop and the first one of 2013.

The topic is...

What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?

Hmmm, let me think about the first question...well, I would have to say starting and finishing the 2012 CCN Cottage of the Month series, and keeping up (mostly). I always say that what I lack in consistency I make up for in passion, because sticking with a year long project is not my strong suit...but stick with it I did!

Check out my year of pillows...

CCN Monthly Cottages 2012
Viola!

And...

What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?

That one is easy squeezy, as I discovered on a prior Blog Hop (thanks to Stitching the Night Away), it would be my Pako Needle Organizer...














This thing rocks so much, that I bought myself a second one for my 2013 HAED WIP, which answers that question...yes indeedie, I will be using it in 2013!

I can keep all of my needles threaded and ready to stitch for any WIP...Brilliant!

Thanks for the visit, dear friend, and I send you off with a warm, cozy hug!

Blog Hoppin' Hugs
Ma Teakettle

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I would join your blog hop but my stitching is not nearly as interesting as others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your year of pillows! That IS an accomplishment!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing all your pillows together. They turned out great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of pillows!! Great work :D
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on sticking with the year's series!! They all look great!! And I have often wondered about those needle organizers. Thanks for the review - I'll have to have one jump in my basket.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!