Friday, January 11, 2013

Big Bowl, Little Floss...

Uh oh, here we go...

January 2013 TUSAL #1

Bits of floss from my "Downton Abbey ABC Sampler."

I forgot to get a replacement ORT jar for the one that I broke (looong story, but suffice it to say that one should always turn on the light in a dark room, before entering) so for January I am using a pretty little glass number.

I don't have much to show, but not because I have been a stellar stitchin' maven, but rather my stitchy mojo has been grossly underwhelming, not unusual for me in the beginning of a new year.

And there you have it, dear friend, my January ORT report, and the first of 2013. If you would like to join this really fun TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch ALong), led by our very own Daffycat, just head on over here and sign up to join in the fun, fun, fun!

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. is that a Carnival Glass dish?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo that's wayyyyy more than mine last month :)your mojo will appear and it shall be full to the top soon .... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ORTs! You'll get the stitching mojo back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure the missing mojo will return then the ORTs will flow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to see more. I am really getting into the whole Downton Abbey thing.

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower AND a new downton abbey addict. I just discovered it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!