Monday, December 10, 2012

My December Cottage...

Good Monday morning, dear friend!

I wanted to share my December Cottage finish with you...


And the back...


I am very happy with how it turned out, and the candy cane fabric is perfect...I can smell the peppermint!

I just love the entire series of cottages, and look forward to starting out 2013 with an adorable and festive pillow to display, one for each month....



I am off to the Post Office to mail my exchange giftie, along with some special goodies to it's official recipient, and I am so excited!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you have enjoyed sharing in this past year's worth of pillows, as much I have had stitching them.

Hugs

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful finish and that fabric is just perfect!! Congratulations on a great year of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn: What a beautiful pillow, the candy cane fabric is wonderful.
    Merry Christmas

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The fabric is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great collection. Love the candy cane fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to your wonderful collection! Gee, maybe now you will have time for Texas & CA, just say'n.
    Have a great day & ILYLALLS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Maaaaa, it's been an honor to share the delightful journey of your yearlong pillow project ~ beautiful needlework, finishing and vision! Kudos to you on a splendid project, well done my friend. Now... go throw one back, time to start celebrating:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, it--perfect fabric you've chosen to accent it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pillows are beautiful! :)

    Love the fabric....so festive.

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  9. December's pillow is just so lovely, and that candy cane fabric is the perfect choice for the finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you make the tuck away pillow yourself..I want to make some. Could you tell me how or point to a good tutorial please. It looks wondergul

    ReplyDelete
  11. The candy cane fabric is perfect!! How fun it will be to see them each month next year! Are you going to stitch the Santa's Village this coming year?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful finish!! Lovely! Congrats :D
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finish! I love the candy cane backing fabric. So much fun! I've really enjoyed seeing your cottages finish every month. Congrats on staying on track!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh lovely work as usual, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love you cottage. This is one of my favourites of them all.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!