Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Share...

Good morning, dear friend!

I am so happy that our own, sweet Parsley over at Seasons of My Mind received her exchange gift from me...and the best part of all is that she loved it! I couldn't be more pleased as stitching a gift for such a dear friend is my one weakness...wink, wink.

So, without further adieu, my Christmas exchange gift for Parsley.

The front...


The back...




This is a really fun chart from Barbara Ana Designs, titled  "Happy How-a-days," which I stitched on 25ct "Oatmeal" Floba using the charted DMC/DMC variegated floss. in a 1x1. I trimmed it using Crescent Colors "Bean Sprout" hand dyed chenille trim.

And

I also stitched her a sweet little nothing...



Up close...



This is a wonderful Kelmscott Design "Miniature Monogram Hornbook-Margin Marker," also stitched on 25ct "Oatmeal" Floba using the same DMC floss, using a 1x1. I added a few red beads for the holly berries.

Fun, fun, fun!

I also added a few fun treaties to the box, and off it went, where it traveled for what seemed like forever until it finally arrived at Parsley's door...and she loved it...yay!

You can see my amazing gifts from Parsley, here...

Well, that's what's what, here at The Corner, and I thank you for stopping by for a visit. I send you off with a sweet hug and a warm smile, and hope that your day is filled with good friends and wonderful treats!

Hugs

16 comments:

  1. It is so pretty :)
    Love cucki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in AWE and I do adore what you stitched and sent me. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun gifts. The puppy design is perfect for Parsley, and the personalized one is gorgeous. 1 over 1, really? Wow!! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How speical and everything suits Parsley to a D. Cheers to Stitching for friends, Health, Happines and Love in 2013.
    As always
    SLYLAS



    ReplyDelete
  6. Parsley deserved every bit of joy you gave her! I love that lady. She's the one who turned me on to cross stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! You are such an accomplished stitcheress (he he, is this a word?), all your items are lovely! I'm sure Parsley was so blessed by them.

    He he, love the Lark Rise reference, btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - such a cute ornament (love Barbara Ana's Designs)and lovely monogram horn book. One over one? Oh my. Great job:) love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw Paraley's post with your goodies! You did great, Ma! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute gift for Parsley--I can tell how much she loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that was such a nice gift you made for your friend. I love Barbara Ana's designs...they always make me smile.

    Blessings always and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what lovely handwork. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Maybe you be especially blessed this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great gifties for Parsley! Love that Barbara Ana Design. So much fun. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely finishes :) congrats sweetie!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!