Saturday, September 1, 2012

On Time, Finally...

Good Morning, dear friend, on this first day of September!

I am so proud to finally be able to say that I have my September Cottage finish to share with you, on this the first...

CCN September Cottage
Isn't it just too cute?

I stitched this sweetie on Tea Dyed Monaco using the charted floss, and finished it in a fun fabric that I had purchased way back in the Fall, and one that worked perfectly with the school house cottage theme...fun!


Thanks for stopping by for a visit and a stitchy share, and we send you on your way with thoughts for a peaceful month ahead on the road towards Autumn, and of course a stitch or two along the way.

Hugs

13 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!

    Lovely dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable and I really think you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, fantastic finish! I really love the alphabet fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute finish!! Here's to fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pillow! What a sweet fall finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pillow. Love it how you finished it.
    Love your new blog header too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute finish and that fabric is perfect for it... Reminds me of a little red school house complete with alphabet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found your blog and love, love, love it! You have beautiful pieces and I look forward to visiting again and again!

    Happy Stitching!
    Trina @ Stitching Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stitching and a perfect finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Sept finish, Ma!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your pillows and this september one is fab!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!