Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Share...

Heehaw and Good Morning, dear friend!

I have received so many sweet comments about the Downton Abbey cross stitch, that I wanted to share the Etsy shop that I purchased it from, with you all.

I purchased the chart, as well as another adorable one that I have yet to start, from Lisa LeBlanc, who owns The Cottage Nest Handmade Goods, which is an extension of her brick and mortar boutique in Louisiana, Nest Interiors, where she carries an even bigger collection of amazing goods, handmade by artisans, and vintage wares.

I just adore Lisa's Etsy shop! Her patterns arrive via PDF, which is wonderful as she is super fast at emailing it to you, almost as soon as you check out! The chart is clearly labeled and easy to read, and she charts using DMC floss, which who doesn't love that!

As I said, I am having so much fun stitching this WIP, and I can't wait to start the other, which is a Downton Abbey ABC Sampler...and when you see the chart in her shop, notice the "P" for poor Mr. Pamuck...too funny!

If you would like to purchase a chart of your own from Lisa, the links are as follows:

Downton Abbey Cross Stitch Pattern

Downton Abbey Alphabet Sampler

I suggest that you visit her shop when you have time to cruise around and really enjoy all of her wonderful treats for sale, as Lisa is a true artisan with an eye for fine goods.

Lisa also has a Flikr page SAL, to share your Downton Abbey progress and enjoy the progress of others.

As always, please respect all copyright laws when purchasing and using Lisa's charts.

Thanks for stopping by on this calm before the storm, Saturday morning, dear friend, as I send you on your way with a fun new find, a wonderful share and thoughts for an enjoyable weekend, with a stitch or two thrown in.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. I'm crushing on Mr. Bates, on pins and needles til we meet again in in the U.S. in January:)

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!