Thursday, June 28, 2012

My July Cottage

Good Thursday morning, dear friend!

I have an exciting finish to share with you...

CCN "July Cottage"


I actually finished "July Cottage" before the end of June.....Hooray!

I just adore the colors!

Now, on to August...

Thank you for stopping by for a visit on another sunny summer morning, dear friend, as we watch the mercury rise. Hoping that wherever you find yourself today, that it is with a sunny disposition and a stitch or two for good measure!

Hugs

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Congrats for the finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's FAB! I MUST catch up on my cottages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your pillow finishes!!!!!! I wish I knew how to sew - have the machine, but can I use the darn thing... nope. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on a new design. BTW, I changed my twitter account to @sneedlework so that's me following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute stitch. Not sure if it iis the flag, the fireworks or the house I like best. Thanks for sharing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and the fabric goes really good with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. July cottage is my favorite and yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your July cottage! What a sweet finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the July cottage is my favorite so far : ) Great finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great finish! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Don't you love being ahead of schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on finishing your July before June!! Your pillows are so cheery and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die Stickerei sieht super aus. Und dann als Kissen ist eine tolle Idee,
    liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!