Saturday, June 16, 2012

A June Finish, A July Start, And A Very Happy Camper...

Good Saturday Morning, dear friend!

I wanted to share with you my "June Cottage" finish...


I just adore it...I mean I really adore it!

I finished this pillow using a fabric that I found on total close out, and that is from one of the Dr. Seuss collection...it goes just perfect with the adorable little strawberries and summer theme.

And...

Once I finished the June pillow, it was time to start the "July Cottage"...


I am already loving the "Geranium" floss against the white, and I can't wait to add the blues. This is going to be a really fun stitch, what with the American flag and fireworks that celebrate our wonderful country's birth!

And...

Not to be forgotten, and most important, I wanted to share a picture of Little Brother as he settles into his new digs...



Needless to say, he is one happy camper!

Thank you for visiting on this gorgeous and warm New England Saturday, and I send you off with the hope that wherever you may find yourself today, dear friend, that you take the time to find just what it is that makes you a happy camper...and of course perhaps a stitch or two while you are at it.

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. I love your cushion, so pretty. and it is good to know that somewhere out there the sun is shining - cos it certainly isn't shining over my cottage!! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on your cottage, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get to stitching those again! You did a marv job! Hooray for Little Brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty stitching and yes, little brother looks like a very happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Little Brother is definitely a happy camper and I just look all of your cottages and the fact that you've made each one into a pillow is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your idea of finishing them in pillows. So cute!
    So glad fo Little Brother! He sure does look like a happy camper.
    Have a warm Sunday....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to finish all of the Cottages into pillow, what a wonderful way to rotate them out for decorating for the month.

    Congrats to your youngest for getting his "own digs".

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore June!!! Love the sweet strawberries and butterflies in this month! You finish them so beautifully!! Congrats on your youngest getting his own place! Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cottage finish is gorgeous. Look forward to seeing Julys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little Brother does look happy, it is an exciting time for him!

    Your cottages are lovely--love your fabric selections!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the June and July cottages are my favorites yet!
    I'd say little brother is very happy indeed! Good luck to him!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!