Friday, June 17, 2011

Next Up...

And moving along, I present from my stitching basket, the next WIP in my "Flipin' Challenge."


"The Quilting" by Told In A Garden.

I am going to be stitching this sweet design on a 28 ct "Antique White" Evenweave using DMC floss 310, 316, 413, 435, 500, 550, 743, 754, 823, 902, 915, 930, 932, 937, 991, and ecru.

I bought this chart, along with several other charts designed by Told In A Garden as a discounted lot, and they have been sitting in my stash for quite some time, and I am ready to put needle to fabric.

I will keep you updated on my progress, dear friend.

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs

13 comments:

  1. Lovely design. Can't wait to see it come to life. Happy Stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Told in a Garden patterns...I look forward to seeing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see your progress on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo very nice :) have got grandmas house and told in a garden (a long bell pull one ?) brain not working atm heheheh ... can't wait to see your progress on this love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely design. Looking forward to watch your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these charts ! I didn't buy them yet but I will do very next. Have a nice week-end, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Told in a Garden has some lovely designs! I have a bell pull I started sometime ago that is in my UFO pile, glad you reminded me...I must get that out and finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design to stitch. It flow along nicely. I stitched it qite a while ago. Enjoy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scissors in the picture!
    Where did you get them? And do they have a special name?

    Also can't wait to see the progress on TIAG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like it should be a great project. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and wish Pa a Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's going to be a fantastic design when finished!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!