Thursday, June 2, 2011

My June TUSAL And A SAL Start

Here is my TUSAL for June...


Notice the entire contents, or rather the large lump of fuzzies, that are in my ORT jar, they are what remains of the frog that I fought and won....Towanda!



In other stitchy news....

A new start, LHN "Red White and Bloom" which is for the Red, White & Bloom by CCN Stitch-a-Long group that I joined on Facebook.

I love the colors!



I am stitching this sweety on (what else) Tea Dyed Monaco using the charted colors, with the exemption of the red, as I didn't have CC "Ribbon Red" in my stash I substituted CC "Ruby Slippers" and it seems to be just fine.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous design. Love those colors. Looking forward to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! It looks great so far! I have GOT to pick my cross stitch up again! I just have so MANY things I have to do and want to do, and there just isn't enough time in a day!... Hope you're enjoying yours anyway! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a great start on RW&B! It's such a cheerful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WBTNY IP indeed! and I have been known to hold people to their promises you know !!!
    Love the RW&B and the Ruby Slippers is a good alternative.
    So, how was that party you had to go to and miss our SSR???
    ILYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful new start! I have seen this finished and it is just happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ever loving mind....I checked out that stitch a long and didn't comment to join...ugh.

    Lovely start! CUTE CUTE CUTE Are you keeping it to decorate your home when finished?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new start and just in time for 4th of July:)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh it is a lovely chart and your colour change looks fab :) well done :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stitches....I admire anyone who can cross~stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful stitching as usual, Ma.
    Now if I could only get off this PC an stitch a little bit of something myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I love the way the white looks against the Monaco---very nice! Love you work, it's so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute Orr jar! Love it!! And I love your new start too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new start - will enjoy watching it develop. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooo~~~ I love your new start!!!! The colors are so beautiful~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blasted, dratted frogs! At least they filled the ORT jar!

    Towanda!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!