Monday, June 27, 2011

A Letter To Santa

My Very Dear Santa,

Let me start by saying that though I clearly recognize the fact that I have just recently purchased a stitching stand, and one that made my pocketbook smile because of it's very reasonable price tag, I have inadvertently stumbled upon the stitching stand of my dreams.

Santa dear, this "new" stitching stand is just divine! It is the dream of an organized stitcher, the Pope of those who call themselves stitching stands, the Bentley of the entire fleet of stands that were created for the purpose of stitching.

I realize that I am gushing over a material object, but oh dear Santa, I want this stand, no, I need this stand to complete the ever growing list of charts that are near and dear to my heart. I ask, no, I implore you wonderful jolly bearded fellow that you are, to please consider bringing this deserving gal one of her own.

Is it not Fabulous?!
Look at the ease of stitching, the attachment with a light, a chart clamp and a slot for needfuls such as scissors, floss and "frogging" supplies.

The Smart Stitch Stand Complete
Woman and chair not needed


















In closing, dearest Santa, let me say that I have been a very good girl this year, and that even though I do not always play nicely with others I can say with all honesty that I have, so far, neither pulled hair nor thrown sand once this year. I have not fibbed, lied or otherwise wained dishonest and I have held my tongue from gossip, cussing and all around unladylike conduct. I feel that I can honestly say that I have been a true peach.

I promise that if you can find it in your big heart to bring such a wonderful gift to me, I will do my part to stitch my little heart out and keep the needle flying. I also promise that if I don't receive this from you I will not curse, throw things or whine, but I cannot promise that I will not pout, sulk or act a bit unruly for a few days, as is my nature when severely disappointed.

Remember, dearest darling Santa that I love you above all other jolly fellows and that I find you divine indeed.

Hugs

16 comments:

  1. Now that is a stand to stand for. say, why don't you just inadvertently send this on to Pa and leave the good stuff for Santa???
    ILYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Better leave some good cookies out for Santa this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ;)

    Jayne...I did just that, thanks for the idea :)XOXO

    Catherine...I will, yes and a good idea...making a "note to self" XOXO :)

    Just a bit of humor about the cookies for any RHWONJ watchers out there...I will make sure that they are not "sprinkle cookies from a pregnant lady," but in no way do I watch such un-Ma-like television. :)

    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I would print this off and leave it on the fridge for pa to see lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet cheeses...that is one yummy stand. Can you provide a link? Santa may need to send that out to many 'good girls'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma I will attest to your good behavior this year if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure do hope that Santa and Pa have a talk that results in a new stitchy stand for a worthy gal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you for your very kind comments, my dear sweet gal pals! :)

    Lesleyann...a great idea...printing it now :) XOXO

    Parse....http://www.stitchersworkshop.com/largedetails.php?Product_ID=51&prodType=Stitcher_Tools
    Pat the owner of the store told me that she ships it direct from the company so as to offer it at that price, shipping included! Rock on, right? :) XOXO

    PeggyLee...thanks, darlin' you are a true blue gal :) XOXO

    Jennifer...I do too, and thanks :) XOXO

    Hugs and I will keep you all posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest letter to Santa I have seen and it made me laugh too. Very cute and that stand is magnificent. I really hope Pa errr Santa bring it to you for Christmas. :D I'm sure you deserve it.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the others.
    1. Leave it printed in large letters on the fridge and any other areas Pa frequents
    2. Bribe Santa with a gorgeous stitched piece, some cookies and the such
    3. Bribe Pa with cookies and the such
    4. Start nagging
    5. All together might work the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. uh huh I think that you are worth it ;) It has everything you need and it is sewwwww you ..lol (hope you get ;) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Droooooool!

    I like my Ks Creations stand but alas, it's not a floor stand.

    But oh what fun the little girls would have with it so maybe it's not such a good idea for me. Perfect for you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Santa,
    Ma has been ::so:: very good this year. So good in fact, that Christmas really should come to her in July. :)

    Sincerely,
    Jackie of Jackie's Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmm, do you think santa would have room in his sack for at least two of these stands?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Santa: Ma TeaKettle really does deserve this stand hear us now she really deserves this stand.
    What a great stand eveything at your finger tips.
    catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oddly enough, I've been crafting a similar letter to Santa in regards to a Vitamix.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!