Thursday, May 5, 2011

My May TUSAL And Another Finish

I am standing here shamed..."shamed!" as I am, once again, late with my "TUSAL" update. So, without further delay, I present for your perusal, my TUSAL for May....


Notice the "Photobomber" himself. I am happy to report that there are fewer fuzzies from froggin'.

-And-

I have another finish to add to my proudly growing stack of finishes for my "Flipin Challenge"....

Dutch Treat Designs "God Bless Our Home"

I  stitched this treasure on White Monaco 28ct using Caron Collection Wildflowers in "Flame" for the letters and "Moss" for the vine. I also used a diagonal stitch pattern to achieve the color variation effect.
I adore it and I even have a spot ready at the top of my staricase, all picked out to hang it once it is framed.

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. ohhh well done on the finish :)how many more to go ???? I've got my unofficial orts to put up on my blog later all being well .... love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful finish it is too! Everyone's getting so creative with their orts, I'm going to have to look into some ideas in my "room".
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is gorgeous! and for something completely different now,,, I know where my hammer would be swinging right now. yep that's right and I'd dangle a big piece of cheese too..
    as always ILYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours on your finish well done to another success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that cutie sneaking in there.

    What beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I do like this finish! It will look wonderful hanging on your wall.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!