Thursday, May 26, 2011

Look What Arrived From France!

I am so excited, dear friend, to share with you my final Blackbird Designs exchange gift, which arrived yesterday afternoon all the way from Lyon, France!

BBD "Gathering Basket"

A Gift Exchange from Ela

In Lyon, France

This Pinkeep is so gorgeous, that my pictures barely do it justice.

It was stitched by our dear stitchy friend, Elisabeth, on 32 ct Zweigart flax linen, using CC threads, and I just adore it. She is not only an amazing stitcher, but her finishing is gorgeous and beyond perfect! 

I love love love it!
I have not stopped smiling since I opened it late last night.

Merci Beaucoup, Ela...Kiss kiss kiss!

Hugs

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations - It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning, an exquisite pinkeep. No wonder you are still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pinkeep from Ela! I love that backing fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a lovely exchange gift!! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo what a lovely pin keep :) beautifully stitched and finished off:) must try and get more practice at these :) glad it made your day :0 love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouffff, I'm so happy you received it. Sorry for being a little late :-(
    Kisses !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful what lovely finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely finishing by Ela! A beautiful exchange gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful exchange piece - lucky you! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!