Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm So Excited!

This Ma is so excited, I have joined a new SAL and I must share it with you, dear friend!

As I posted recently, I am just no longer "feelin" the exchange circle "thang" but I do enjoy a social stitching circle, and so I have joined just that....It's the Red, White and Bloom Stitch-A-Long on Facebook.

I am so excited to be a part of this group of really fun stitchy Facebook gals, and to be a part of such a beautiful and fun chart.

If you are like me, an elusive internet butterfly, who is happiest when she is fluttering everywhere, unbound and unfettered, then check it out.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are finding more places to flutter. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey here's a thought MCP.... flutter up this way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This sounds like alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!