Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Flag Day


I wanted to take a moment, on this Flag Day 2015, to share an easy and delish recipe that can be used all summer long...

Flag Cake

Ingredients:
1 box white or yellow cake
1 tub of cool whip
1 1/3 C of blueberries
2 pints of strawberries

Directions:
1. Mix up and bake your cake according to the box's directions.
2. Wash your strawberries and set aside, on a paper towel to dry.
3. Top cake (in pan) with all of the whipped topping. Arrange strawberries and blueberries on whipped topping to create a flag design.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Enjoy it with family and friends!

Hugs Ya'll

7 comments:

  1. oooo I think even I could manage to make this one :) looks fab and very scrummy love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for that wonderfully kind comment on my blog. You are so sweet! And that cake looks yummy. I wonder if I could do a Union Jack! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great and I am having several friends over for the 4th. That would make a good desert!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!