Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Visit To...

The Sampler Girl.......and a few treats to add to my stash.

First of all, I purchased this little treat, after I saw it on Jennifer's blog, and when I gazed upon it I found myself feeling like a star crossed little girl again...who doesn't dream of being a real life princess!

A Royal Wedding Souvenir
And I just couldn't resist this one, as I have been "eyeing" it for quite some time. I see this one hanging in my dining room.
The Sunday Peacock Sampler
And this one screams "Stitch me and send me to your Mama!" Who happens to have the greenest green thumb that I have ever seen!
A Turn In The Garden

I love the fact that I am able to purchase Tanya's designs as EPatterns, as I can enjoy my chart forever and ever and save a tree at the same time!
Thank You, Sampler Girl!
Kiss, kiss, kiss!

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Here all along I thought you were royalty.
    as alwasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can never have too much great new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo very nice :) think I like the garden one the best :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your blog and I love the little stitching house mouse you have on it. I would like to put one of those on my blog...could you tell me how?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv your blog and its title too. Ialso am fond of that cute little stitching house mouse on it. Could you tell me how to put one of those on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stash additions! I really like the garden design.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!