Friday, April 15, 2011

This, That, And The Other.....

Good Friday Morning, dear friend.

I have a few updates to present, for your pleasure, and to which I shall refer "This," That," and "The Other."

First, for the "This," which is my first 2011 LHN ornament finish

"Cardinal Winter"
I stitched this little cutie on Sassy's hand dyed "Snickerdoodle" Monaco fabby, using DMC 436, 640, 712, 3371, 3777 and CC Roasted Chestnut and English Ivy. I just love love love the way it turned out!

Next, we move on to the "That," which is the wrapping center in which I must chose how I want to adorn the two gifts which were stitched with love for a treasured Blackbird Designs swap partner, and a very dear friend who's birthday arrived faster than these nimble fingers could put floss to fabric.


Pictures to follow once these sweet treats have arrived at their new homes.

And finally I present "The Other," which is a nice return to my "Flipin' Challenge" List which has been sitting silently by my stitching chair as I have turned my attentions to some other beauties, but alas Ma is back and once again the floss will hit the fabric for a finish.

Hugs

14 comments:

  1. I just love the way your ornament finish looks! It's so nicely and neately done, I only can wish that I'd be able to do same kind of work some day. Happy stitching from Finland! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your thisie, thatie, and the otherie. oh and you too...
    as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo really nice :) and I love your wrapping centre :) oooo what are you stitching on now ?? love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute finish! And I love your wrapping center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job - love that wrapping center!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love your Cardinal winter finish!
    YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sooo much, dear sweet friends.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous of the finish and the wrapping centre :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your finish! That is my favorite from this years LHN series.

    Love your wrapping center. I need something like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wrapping center is so organized! My stuff is stashed all over the house.
    I love your LHN ornie finish. I'm so behind on mine. I haven't stitched a single ornament yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute finish!
    I am so jealous of the wrapping station! It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!