Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Finish And More Progress

Hello, dear friend, and welcome to the unveiling of my finish of the WIP known as "My Sewing Sampler," designed by our dear friend and stitchy sister, The Blue Ribbon Girl herself, Belinda.

So, it is without further adieu that I present to you, Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler."

Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler"

Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler"
This was stitched on White Monaco, using the charted DMC floss and Gentle Arts Sampler Threads Bittersweet, Buckeye Scarlet, Gold Leaf, Peacock, Pine, Poppy, Red Plum, Spring Grass.

Now, I just need to head over to the framing shop and decide how I want to preserve this beauty. I am so in love with the design as well as the many treasured accents that came from Great Grandma.

 And, I also present major progress on, "God Bless Our Home," by Dutch Treat Designs.

Dutch Treat Designs "God Bless Our Home"

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing!!! I would like to know how to buy that pattern. I would love to stitch that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work - I bet your sampler will look gorgeous framed

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo lovely :) well done on the finish of it and all the little goodies you have on it from your grandmothers sewing box :)and well done on your major progress too :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your finish and your God Bless Our Home is coming along nicely too. Gee, I can't wait to see how you frame up the Sewing Sampler.
    oh and IASYSITMS.
    ILYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sampler! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your finish! I love the little bits from your grandmother that you added. It'll make it an even more special piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your lovely finish and progress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sampler! Can't wait to it framed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful piece. It is always nice when you finish a big project

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Sewing sampler. such an excellent design and brilliantly stitched

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sampler is amazing!! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is fabulous!! I love that you added treasures from your Great Grandmother, making your very special piece even more perfect (if that is possible). I cannot wait to see this beauty framed...you will have to send me a photo to post in my website "Gallery". Thank you so much for stitching my designs and sharing my passion. Sending you a BIG hug!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!