Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Sassy Is Fabby!

As I promised, dear friend, the day that I placed my hand dyed Monaco order with Lauren, the owner of Sassy's Fabbys, I have taken pictures to share with you the amazing fabric that I received yesterday.... and here it is for your perusal and subsequent envy.

I am in love!


Sassy's Fabby's Hand Dyed Fabrics..."Mountain Majesty," "Spruce," and "Snickerdoodle"
I decided to take one picture of each fabric in the bag, so that you can see how many choices of both fabric type/count and size there is....
Mountain Majesty....My first Color Of The Month Club treat

Spruce

Snickerdoodle
I have decided to use the Snickerdoodle for the entire 2011 LHN ornament series, as I am just that in love with it!

I have to share with you, dear friend, that this is the most gorgeous looking hand dyed fabric that I have ever seen, and I have tried a lot of them. It is not only gorgeous to look at, it feels amazing to hold and the floss glides right through it.

Here is a picture of the Snickerdoodle fabric up close and personal...

Snickerdoodle

I apologize for the lack of pictures of the other two colors, but my camera was just not doing them justice and I wanted you to see just how amazing the color is.

I am now an exclusive Sassy's Fabbys girl! I have even professed my love to Lauren....spooky aren't I? But those of you who know just what I am talking about, you "get" it! Not only is her fabric "to dye for," (wink wink) but her customer service is fast and efficient, not to mention that she is a total sweetie.

And, don't stop there, because I have to share that Fabric is not the only stitchy product that Lauren carries....but I am not gonna tell ya what else she has in her shop, you'll just have to go visit Sassy's to find out, and on your way there stop off at Kentucky Sampler,   and check out Peggy Lee's gorgeous new Sassy's Fabby arrival.

Go....go on...go now...scoot...run, don't walk!

Thanks, Lauren, you are a true artisan.
Kiss, kiss, kiss

Sassy Lovin' Hugs
Ma Teakettle

25 comments:

  1. It is really nice fabric! Always such fun getting wonderful stash acquisitions in the mail!

    Enjoy, Ma!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric choices. Can't wait to see some of your wonderful stitching on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new fabrics! After seeing your snickerdoodle, I think I need to order some!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lump in my throat.... looking at the calendar... when is pay day??

    ADORE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fabrics! I must get some more!

    Enjoying your music too, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Ma so you tease us with the delicious looking fabric and then don't give a link *sigh * .will have to google it then and see what all the fuss is about ..lol love the snickdoodle one and it will be great to do all the ornaments on the one colour so they all match :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drooling over the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay okay...I just left Sassy Fabbys....to die for...simply to die for. I guess I know where I will be shopping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice choice of fabrics there Missy, can't wait to see your 2011 ornaments on the Snickerdoodle, Actually, I would rather try your Snickerdoodle but hey 2MMAIOW. Never know,,, SDSH
    As always,,,LYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. You captured my envy! What beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fabric is wonderful isn't it, I have to wait a bit longer for my monthly fabric hit to arrive :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I certainly agree and get it! Lauren is accustomed to being adored (errr, stalked), she is the best, and no one has a higher degree of customer service than Lauren. Glad you like your fabby, it's gorgeous:) Don't ya just love it when your Sassy's package is so, well.... perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely fabric - waiting to be made more beautiful by your
    enhancements!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ma... i'm on my way! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, lovely fabric, I can't wait to see what you create with it

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW those are gorgeous colors. i didn't know that she used Monaco for her dyeing. I will have to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE Sassy's Fabbys!! I received my first Color Of The Month installment the other day. I blogged about it. I am scared to order actual "colors". I am just a boring beige kinda girl I guess.
    I really appreciate how Lauren puts all the information on the bag and also that she sews around the edges for me! She is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How pretty are these!?? Nice! What are you stitching on them??

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sooooo glad you like them!! They really are lovely fabrics, and Lauren is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing the site. I did not know about this one and the colors are great. Enjoy your new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, those are gorgeous! I've never used her fabbies before, but I've seen them. Guess where I'll be going on payday? :-)

    Now I want a cookie....a snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What beautiful fabbies you got to fondle!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just got a piece of snickerdoodle and love it! Can't decide what to do with it, don't want to waste it so I just look at it right now. Your idea with LHN is a good one, but I'm thinking....
    hugs,
    babs

    ReplyDelete
  24. The fabrics are gorgeous. I love the fabric, even though I don't own much, maybe I should go browse, lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. *squee* Awesome stash. There is nothing like hand-dyed fabric. The colors you received are just scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!
Thank you ❤