Friday, February 4, 2011

My Flipin' Crazy Challenge 2011 Update


 ~That I can stitch and be happy
while I am stitching is a great blessing~



1. Dutch Treat Designs "Bless Our Home."

2. Blue Ribbon Designs "A Sampler In The Square."

3. Little House Needleworks "Home Of A Needleworker Too."

4. Blue Ribbon Designs "Hugs and Kisses."

5. Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler."

I am happy with my January progress, though I had the frog hanging out at my house more than I appreciated.
My goal for February is to turn two of my WIPs into Finishes, and to then begin "A Stitcher's Prayer" and "The Quilting," which are numbers 6 & 7 on my Challenge List. I am planning to continue using a 5 WIPs rotation.
Here's to February!

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. I love how you are showing your progress how did you find the gauge to go by.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's been at my house too Ma :( ... oooo you have done more of the home of a needleworker than me .... My blue jeans for the house is more of a grey than blue and I am not entirely sure I like it as much ... but I will persevere :) can't wait to see some pics ;) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, dear friends :) I bow to thee as I follow your blogs and progress and you are all amazing!

    Catherine...I use a link that my son helped me with....http://www.licketyknit.com/progressbars.html
    it used to work great on the old blogger format but for some reason he had to "tweek" it for the new one.

    Mouse...ugh I hate that frog...but love love the mouse ;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!