Friday, January 21, 2011

J'adore Sassy!

They say "ask and ye shall receive," and boy is that ever true!

After I posted about my love for Monaco fabric, my very dear friends shared advice and tips that led me to the most wonderful new dear friend, Lauren, who owns "Sassy's Fabby's" and who not only hand dyes all kinds of cross stitch fabric, but she also hand dyes Monaco! And, when I say that she hand dyes fabric, I must also add that they are gorgeous both in quality and color. I signed up for her "Color Of The Month" package and can't wait to receive my first one.

So, if you are looking for specialty hand dyed fabrics that you wish to use for your WIPs, then you have got to check out Sassy's.

I must also give a shout out to another dear friend, Nicole over at Northern Expressions Needlework who told me all about Sassy's. If you love samplers, you must check out Nicole's gorgeous designs. Thanks Nicole...kiss kiss kiss!

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy! I can't WAIT to see the goodies. Will have to check out the info on her fab fabric soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Sassy's fabrics too. Don't know why I forgot to mention her hand-dyeds. They are completely delicious! And she is a doll to work with. Isn't it great to make a discovery like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh, did you see Sassy's Snickerdoodle???I thought of you and chuckled.(with coffee)
    As always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie....I just met her and already love her! :)

    Parsley...I will post a pic as soon as I get my new lovies!

    Jayne...OMG would you believe I ordered snickerdoodle and sage? too funny! You know me...it's all about the food :)

    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome!! Lauren is just wonderful to work with, I use a lot of her fabrics in my models and the colours are just beautiful. You won't be disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went over and took a peek - love the colors!! I think I will have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot all about Sassy's! I haven't shopped there for awhile and I didn't know she dyed the Monacos. Thanks for the tip! Looking forward to seeing what pretties you purchased.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!