Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October's SYHO

Yes, dear friend you read it right, I am just now starting October's WIP! I seem to be in a SYHO slump after September's very psychedelic undertaking, no disrespect but it was overwhelming for a stitchy gal who does not respond well to spooky endeavors, and frequent changes of bright colors was just that.

But, I digress, because I do so believe in the SYHO campaign and adore it's founders and leader, Colleen so I am seeing it through to the end!

I found that as I pulled the floss and fabric from my stash, I had to smile at the amazing, though thankfully not psychedelic colors. I think that I will find my SYHO spirit renewed, and in that vain I present to you, "Twitter" by Monsterbubbles......



I am stitching on 32 ct PTP "Fog" Lugana using GAST Cinders, Forest Glade, Geranium, Poppy, Red Grape, Sunflower, and Tutti Fruitti.

I am waiting for my "tweet" charm to arrive, which will be a sweet little pretty for the finish.

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. That is really sweet...Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I had no idea you suffered from a SYHO slump. Gee, if I were any closer I would catch you when you go down. This one will be one to remember as the "Pickyouup'r"
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those threads are beautiful - can't wait to see your finished stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such vivid colors - can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are catching up!

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet pattern I look forward to the finished item.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very happy colors! This project should be a fun stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just found these designs and love the colours that they use :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!